Spring Floral – Ruffled Dress
Note: This item is true to size but for a modest fit, opt for a size bigger.
- Washed by hand or on the delicate cycle of your washer.
- Use cold water along with a gentle detergent.
- When hand-washing, let the item soak in sudsy water for about 3 to 5 minutes. Gently squeeze the suds through the clothing. Rinse thoroughly with cool or cold water.
- DO NOT wring or twist your satin clothing as it will cause it to lose its shape.
- Avoid placing the fabric in a dryer. Instead, lay the item flat on a clean, dry towel, and roll the towel, jelly-roll style, and apply pressure to squeeze out excess water. Unroll, remove item and lay flat on another clean, dry towel to finish air drying, away from sun or excess heat.
- Ironed on a medium/light setting, with no steam. Iron the items inside-out with quick strokes, never allowing the iron to linger too long on any one spot.